Welcome to myVolts Crowd Forum...........Where power supply experts answer questions and people share ideas about our products and services

Do you have a power supply question ?

How would I go about powering devices that require 18v? For example, I have a Pigtronix Infinity Looper that I would like to use something like the Ripcord USB to DC as a way to power the pedal. I also have a Zoom F8n recorder that uses 12v power adapter. If I could power these using something like the ripcord, and one of your 5000mA powerpaks, it would allow me to save a lot of pedal space, as I currently need to use a power strip to power everything I have. I use a 9v powerAll adapter as well to power all the other 9v pedals/gear.

Open 1 Answers 8 Views

1 Answer

Take a look at https://myvolts.co.uk/ripcord

The 18V Ripcord, centre negative AA929MS, will power your Pigtronix Infinity Looper:

The 9V Ripcord, centre negative AA927MS and a daisy chain will power your standard 9V pedals.

About your Zoom F8n: I think I have a solution for that. Drop me a mail, caroline AT myvolts DOT co DOT uk, I'll sort you out.

Caroline, myVolts

Sign up to the the myVolts newsletter for 15% off your next myVolts order!
answered Apr 15 by caroline (32,280 points)